The Gouni Journal of Faculty of Management and Social Sciences aims to help shape the field of Management and Social Sciences. This field has grown dramatically in recent years as scholars recognize the power and significance of business and social sciences to society. The journal will publish quality research and debate in Management and Social Sciences and is committed to a breadth of outlook that:
- acknowledges the interdisciplinary nature of business and social sciences to societal issues.
- encourages the development of sound theoretical analysis in management and social sciences
- recognizes the best empirical traditions of rigorous business and social sciences, while providing a platform for new perspectives of a more qualitative and/or critical orientation;
- reflects the social significance of business and society by addressing the social, political and economic contexts in which business processes are embedded; and
- encourages open commentary, discussion and debate of ideas, theory and methods.
The Editorial Board of the GOUNI Journal of Management and Social Sciences considers for publication: (a) Reports of empirical studies likely to further our understanding of management and social sciences; (b) critical reviews of the literature; (c) theoretical contributions and commentaries; (d) book reviews; and (e) signed editorials (about 1000 words) on topical and current issues.